Alpha Girl Productions Live Chat

Monday, March 15, 2010

The first steps...

This will not be a very interesting write, however, I find it may come in handy for future reflection. The start up of a company, as one may imagine is quite daunting. There are endless, mundane, requirements in doing so. Yet for the first time in my life, I am putting in grueling hours, and hair pulling stress tasks, towards something I am passionate about, for me. I have paid my dues, worked tirelessly to make others dreams come true, and have watched my work flourish for someone else to drink.

I do not regret anything I have creatively done, nor do I regret putting all I had into someone's dream, if I believed in it. I did this with great ambition, and with great intent, for the success of many projects. I truly believed that it would generate some form of recognition of my personal work, but to the extent, I was a little too hopeful. I realize, in the full capacity of endeavors, that all you do shall impact others in some way, but I think we too often forget how it will impact ourselves.

I now know, without doubt, that you must commit yourself to your own success fully, completely, and without abandon. I find great pleasure in this construction of self. I find that it is okay to pursue your dreams, and to do it with all the fervor you dedicate into all aspects of your driven soul.

I find the engagement of self, and dream to be a melody being written every day, with twists of stories, that will soon unravel into song.


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment